C.S. Azad University of Agriculture& Technology
Kanpur-208002, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone :+91-512-2534156-60 Ext-158
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts for College of Agriculture Lakhimpur-kheri Campus under C.S. Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur-208002 as per the details given below-
1-Professor (post carrying Pay Scale of Rs. 37400 – 67000 + AGP of Rs. 10000/-)
2-Associate Professor (post carrying Pay Scale of Rs. 37400 – 67000 + AGP of Rs. 9000/-)
3-Assistant Professor (post carrying Pay Scale of Rs. 15600 – 39100 + AGP of Rs. 6000/-)
1-Assistant Registrar (post carrying Pay Scale of Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP of Rs. 5400/-)
2-Assistant Account Officer (post carrying Pay Scale of Rs. 9300-34800 + AGP of Rs. 4600/-)
1. Before submission of ‘Application Form’, the candidate should see the details of posts, requisite qualifications & experience, terms & conditions, processing fee, and other details posted on the University website (www.csauk.ac.in).
2. Candidate should submit his/her ‘Application Form’ complete in all respects along with bank draft and essential and other supporting documents, through registered post/ speed post to Director, Administration & Monitoring, C. S. Azad University of Agriculture and Technology Kanpur-208 002, Uttar Pradesh on or before May 16, 2015 upto 5:00 p.m. The applications received after the last date shall stand rejected. Applicants should clearly note that the University will, in no case, be responsible for non receipt of their applications and any delay in receipt thereof on any account.
3. Candidate should fill up Application Form, as well as Annexure I, II & III and attach evidence for Essential qualifications, Publications, Award /Fellowship/ externally funded project, Innovations, Foreign visit for research work, and Administrative /Managerial experience. Scores will be given only on the basis of evidence provided by the candidate.
4. Candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should submit, separate Application Form for each post.
5. In-service candidate must send his/her application through proper channel. However, an advance copy of application (along with bank draft and other documents) should reach before the last date.
6. Candidate should attached following documents with the Application Form:
(i) Bank draft of prescribed application processing fee.
(ii)One latest coloured passport-size self-attested photograph should be pasted on the application form.
(iii)Certificate from Personnel Office for in-service candidate
(iv)List of publications in given format.
(vi)Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
(vii)Attested copies of essential qualifications including testimonials, transcripts, certificates, degrees, NET, etc.
(ix)Other supporting documents
7. An application form will be summarily rejected in the following events:
(i) If a candidate submits more than one application form for a particular post.
(ii) If the application is not in the prescribed Form.
(iii)If the application is unsigned/incomplete.
(iv)If the experience certificate is without detail of salary per month received & not issued by competent authority.
(v)If attested copy of Reservation Certificate is not attached (for reserve posts).
(vi)If the application form is received in the University after the last date.
(vii)If a candidate does not possess the requisite academic qualifications on the closing date.
(viii)If bank draft of prescribed processing fee is not attached.
Non-refundable application processing fee in the form of a bank draft of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) for General and OBC candidates and of Rs. 750/- (Rupees seven hundred fifty only) for SC/ST candidates in favour of “Comptroller, C.S. Azad University of Agric. & Tech., Kanpur”, payable at ‘SBI, CSAU Branch, Kanpur (Code No. 3809)’ is essential. The prescribed processing fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply:
Candidate should submit his/her ‘Application Form’ complete in all respects along with bank draft and other essential and supporting documents through registered post/ speed post only to “Director, Administration & Monitoring, C.S. Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur – 208 002, Uttar Pradesh.
Important Dates: Last date of Application 16-05-2015.
click above to download
the employment notification