Last Date: 02 December, 2016
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
The online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist
Officers’ cadre posts listed below in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in January 2017.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as one of the Specialist Officers’ post, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-VI). Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinates by the Nodal Bank. Depending on the final vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2017-18 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CRP SPL-VI will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2018 with or without giving any notice.
1.Name of Post: Specialist Officers
No. of Vacancies: 4122 Posts
Cadre wise Vacancies:
- I.T. Officer (Scale I): 335 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 2580 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): 65 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale I): 115 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): 81 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I): 447 Posts
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and interview respectively.
- Before applying for the mentioned specialist posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this Advertisement, then no further representation in this regard will be entertained. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of IBPS/ Participating Organisations in all matters relating to CRP SPL-VI will be final and binding
on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the IBPS in this behalf.
- A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CWE-SPL-VI). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CWE of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Multiple attendance/ appearances in examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ between 16.11.2016 to 02.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 26.11.2016
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 02.12.2016
Date of Online Payment of Application Fees: 16.11.2016 to 02.12.2016
Download of Call letter for Examination: After 16.01.2017
Date of Online Examination: 28.01.2017 & 29.01.2017
click above to apply
now online or download form