EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Syndicate Bank invites young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India‟s best Banks to apply for admissions to the One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida/ Mangalore.
On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidates would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
Candidates shall be selected through selection process consisting of online test followed by Group Discussion or/and Personal Interview. Admission to the One year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University and NITTE University to be conducted at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL). Greater Noida / Mangalore comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Syndicate Bank on successful completion of the course.
1.Post Name: Probationary Officers
No. of Vacancy: 400 Posts
Educational Qualification: Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES:
- Candidates are required to apply only ‘ONLINE’. Any other form of application/incomplete application shall be rejected.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose at the time of conduct of examination and interview and/ or Group Discussion, selection and any other matter relating to admission will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the bank in this behalf.
- The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of the selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed or misrepresented any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after admission/ appointment, his/ her admission / services are liable to be terminated.
- Self attested photocopy of the Graduation degree/ Mark sheet indicating ‘Pass’ and other educational testimonials should be kept ready for submission at the time of Interview and /or Group Discussion. In addition, candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category are required to submit an attested copy of their Caste Certificate/ Certificate of Disability issued by the Competent Authority as specified in Para 4 (a) & (b) at the time of Interview. However, all candidates will have to produce original as well as self attested photocopies of certificates regarding qualification, experience, date of birth and caste (if applicable), in support of their eligibility at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
How to Apply Syndicate Bank Vacancy: Candidates are required to apply online through website www.syndicatebank.in from 14.12.2016 to 28.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 14.12.2016
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 28.12.2016
Date For Payment of Application Fees: 14.12.2016 to 28.12.2016
Date of Online test (Tentative): 26.02.2017
click above to download
the employment notification