Last Date: 01 May, 2017
Bank Of Baroda
Bank of Baroda invites Application for the post of 400 Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I through Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking. Apply Online before 01 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Probationary Officer
No of Vacancy: 400 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Candidates are required to apply only ‘ONLINE’. Any other form of application/incomplete application shall be rejected.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose at the time of conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to admission will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the bank in this behalf.
- The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Incase, it is detected at any stage of the selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed or misrepresented any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after admission / appointment, his/ her admission / services are liable to be terminated.
- Biometric data (left thumb impression) will be captured at the time of Online Test as well as at time of GD / PI. With regard to the same, please note the following :
- If fingers are coated (stamped ink/mehndi/coloured…etc), ensure to thoroughly wash them so that coating is completely removed before the exam day.
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash them and dry them before the finger print (biometric) is captured.
- Ensure fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them.
- If the primary finger (left thumb) to be captured is injured/damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority in the test centre.
- (Any failure to observe these points will result in non-admittance for the selection process)
- Self attested photocopy of the Graduation degree/ Mark sheet indicating ‘Pass’ and other educational testimonials should be kept ready for submission at the time of GD/Interview. In addition, candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category are required to submit an attested copy of their Caste Certificate/ Certificate of Disability issued by the Competent Authority as specified in Para E (a) & (b) at the time of Interview. However, all candidates will have to produce original as well as self attested photocopies of certificates regarding qualification, experience, date of birth and caste (if applicable), in support of their eligibility at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, the certificate inter-alia must specify that the candidatesdo not belongto ‘CREAMY LAYER’ section. The Certificate with Non-creamy layer clause should be valid as on the last date of online registration i.e. 01.05.2017. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘CREAMY LAYER’, are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation in Civil Post and Services under Govt. of India. Such candidates should indicate their category as ‘GEN’ or ‘GEN (OC)’ or ‘GEN (VI)’ or ‘GEN (HI)’, GEN (XS) as the case may be.
- The candidates will have to appear for the Online Aptitude Test, GD, and Interview at their own expense. However, eligible SC/ST/PWD outstation candidates attending the Interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class ordinary train/ bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi Govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- The Bank takes no responsibility to connect any Certificate/ Remittance separately.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of any version other than English, English version will prevail and the version displayed on website shall be final.
- No candidate is permitted to use calculator, telephones, mobiles or any such other instrument during the Online examinations/ selection process.
- The candidates will appear for the Online examination at the allotted centres at their expense and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses etc, of any nature.
- The Bank, may at its discretion, hold re-examination, wherever necessary, in respect of a centre/ venue.
- Admission of any candidate to the Baroda Manipal school of Banking, if declared successful in the selection process is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit by the Medical Officer approved by the Bank as per the requirement of the Bank.
How to Apply Bank Of Baroda Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from 01.04.2017 to 01.05.2017 till 11:59 midnight thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application: 01.04.2017
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 01.05.2017
Date of Examination (Tentative): 27.05.2017
click above to download
the employment notification