Ref No.: REC/E/2017/2
NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED
(A Government of India Undertaking)
A-11, Sector-24, Noida,
District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh-201301
NFL, a Mini-Ratna and premier Fertilizer Central Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs is looking for dynamic & result oriented candidates for manning the following position for its various offices/ Units across the country.
1.Name of the post- Accounts Officers
No of post- 15
Pay Scale- Rs.16400-40500/-
- Candidates possessing the required degree from Govt. Universities / Institutes approved/recognized by UGC will only be eligible to apply. The term departmental candidates means those candidates who are currently working with NFL as permanent employees and not wards of NFL employees.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears on the matriculation/secondary school certificate.
- Minimum percentage of marks in the essential qualification(s) as indicated above shall be aggregate of all semesters/years to be calculated taking average of all semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale.
- Candidates employed in Central/State Government/Quasi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies are required to produce No Objection Certificate from their present employer to apply for the post of Account Officer in NFL, at the time of interview otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- No TA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the online test.
- Candidates should retain their copy of Pay in e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
- The posts advertised are tentative. NFL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without assigning any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
- NFL may increase or decrease the number of vacancies so notified at its own discretion. In addition to the notified vacancies, a panel of candidates shall also be created on the basis of performance of candidate in the interview for filling up any unforeseen vacancies (due to cessation of service of selected candidates) arising in the next one year from the date of impalement of candidates. Further, NFL also reserves the right to raise/relax the minimum eligibility standards and to fill/ not to fill all or any of the above positions and cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment/selection process without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through “Careers” page on NFL’s website: www.nationalfertilizers.com. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection. Mere issue of Admit card shall not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage.
- Before registering their applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph (jpg or jpeg file only upto 50 Kb) as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (jpg or jpeg file only upto 20 kb) for uploading with the application form.
- Supporting documents for age, qualification, caste, category, identity & address proof, as detailed in the foregoing for uploading (jpg or jpeg or pdf file only upto 100 Kb each).
- Provision to pay examination fee of Rs.700/- for General and OBC Candidates. Candidates can opt to pay through internet banking account or credit/ debit card.
Last Date: 07-06-2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form