Last Date: 23rd October, 2017
Western Railway invites Application for the post of 55 Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 in EMU Workshop. Apply before 23 October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Western Railway Job Details:
1.Post Name: Apprentice
No. of Vacancy: 55 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Educational Qualification: SSC with 50% marks and ITI in Electrician/Turner/Welder trades.
- The selected candidates shall execute a contract of Apprenticeship under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and if such a candidates is a minor, his Parent/ Guardian shall execute the prescribed contract (Annexure-D).
- The Apprentices shall be governed by the provisions of Apprentices Act.1961 and Apprenticeship Rule, 1961 as amended from time to film and such other Railway Rules and Regulations applicable to them.
- The candidates will have no prescriptive right for regular absorption/ employment in Railway services on completion of the training. (The trained Apprentices will not be absorbed directly in Railway Services, However they have been-provided with 20% reservation in RRC Recruitments as and when conducted.
- In Case an Apprentice dis continues the Apprenticeship training and fails to fulfill the obligation as per his contract without valid reasons, he shall have to refund the stipend paid to him, the cost of training and such other costs that may be determined under the Rules by the Railway Administration. The decision of the Railway administration in the regard will be final na binding.
- The application from should be tilled up in English or Hindi only in his/her OWN hand writing.
- No accommodation will be provided by Railway for apprentices. They will have to make their own arrangements.
How to Apply Western Railway Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents & IPO send to Assistant Personnel Officer, For Chief Workshop Manager, EMU Workshop, Mahalaxmi,Mumbai–400013 on or before 23.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Applications form: 23.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification