CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) No.02/2018
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARDS
Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post(s) as on the closing date for submitting application. CANDIDATES WAITING FOR RESULTS OF PRESCRIBED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION SHOULD NOT APPLY.
1) Applications are to be submitted ONLINE through RRB websites ONLY listed at Para 20.0 of this CEN. One application ONLY is required to be submitted to the selected RRB for all its notified posts in this CEN. Candidates can apply to only one RRB. Any attempt to submit more than one application by a candidate against this CEN shall result in disqualification and debarment.
2) Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application. Candidates need NOT send printouts of application or Certificates or copies to RRBs concerned by post. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
3) Candidates are required to go through the vacancy table, ascertain their eligibility and then exercise options for the RRBs and post(s) within the RRB chosen as per their eligibility. The selection of RRB once exercised shall be final.
4) Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the prescribed medical standards for the post(s) they are opting for. Candidates who are found medically unsuitable for the opted post(s) shall not be given any alternative appointment.
1.Name of the post- Engineer
No of post- 62907
Pay Scale- Rs.18000/-
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates can apply for vacancies of any one RRB only through ONLINE application mode by visiting the official website of RRBs listed at Para 20.0.
a) Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in the CEN thoroughly before starting the filling up of application by clicking the CEN 2/2018 Link on the RRB website. It is essential that the candidate understands all information of the notification correctly to prevent any mistakes while filling application.
b) Scanned documents JPEG format to be kept ready before filling the application In order to ensure speedy filling up of application by the candidates, they should keep the following documents ready in digital form before logging in to the application page.
- Candidate Photograph in color: JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB.
- SC/ST Certificate (Only for candidates seeking free travel pass): JPEG image of size 50 to 100KB
- Scribe Photograph in color (Wherever applicable): JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB
c) Check RRB Wise Vacancies for the qualification and Reservation Category of the candidate: The candidates are advised to check the Vacancy Table in this CEN to ascertain the vacancies notified against all RRBs for their qualification and ensure that the RRB to which they wish to fill in the online application is having vacancy for their qualification and community/category subject to eligibility in terms of age and medical standards. Further for identifying RRB wise vacancies dynamically as per their eligibility Click on the CEN 2/2018 Vacancy table and follow as below:
i) First table shows the RRB wise summary of vacancy of posts to have a glimpse of vacancy scenario in all RRBs.
ii) Further to ascertain the comprehensive details of vacancy of all the posts notified against an RRB, candidate may select the RRB from the drop down list of RRBs from search menu and can view the vacancies of all the notified posts against the Railway attached to that RRB.
iii) After scrutinizing the vacancy details, candidates may decide the RRB for which they wish to apply duly ensuring that vacancy exists for their qualification and community/PWD/ExSM category. Once the RRB has been selected and registration is completed, change of RRB will not be permitted under any circumstances.
Last Date: 12-03-2018
click above to download
the employment notification