RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working experts for Ahmedabad Metro Project.
1.Name of the post- Resident Engineer
Pay Scale- Rs.29100-54500
2.Name of the post- Section Engineer
Pay Scale- Rs.24900-50500
3.Name of the post- Site Engineer
Pay Scale- Rs.20,600 -46,500/-
Note for Educational Qualification:
The candidate should possess full time Degree approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University incorporated by an
Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament
or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Diploma by
Govt. of India, shall also be accepted.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies can vary.
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable for attending the Selection.
How to Apply:
- Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made
by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along
with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the
job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your
application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully.
Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would
be entertained at a later stage.
- Departmental Candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU shall be
allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization.
- Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
- Application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- Start date of online registration 18.10.2017
- Last date of online registration 02.11.2017
- Date of Selection As indicated above
click above to download
the employment notification