Advt. No: RITES/RMI/NR/023/IEs/Elect/Dep/Oct/17
Scope Minar Core-II, 12th Floor
Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110092
1. RITES Limited is a government of India Enterprise specializing in providing professional comprehensive multidisciplinary services in the field of Engineering consultancy transportation planning and economics. Quality Assurance of RITES is a premier Third Party Inspection agency accredited by NABCB with IS 17025. RITES are engaged in Third Party inspection of various type of material for Railway and Non-Railway customer since 1975.
1.Name of the post- Electrical Engineer
Pay Scale- Rs.9300-34800/-
3. Executives working on regular basis in other Central Govt. Deptt./PSU’s in Electrical stream are also eligible to apply deputation basis . The candidate working in Public Sector Company should be working on permanent posting in the Grade of Assistant Manager or Manager in the Pay Scale of 20600-46500 (IDA or equivalent of CDA) or 25900-50500 or 32900-58000 for a continuous period of one year in the eligible grade, with overall experience in the CPSU of 5 years or more. Employees working on contract basis or hired through manpower agency will however not be eligible. Candidates from Central Government Organization applying for the post should be in the grade of Pay Band 9300¬34800 (Grade Pay Rs.4200/- or Rs.4600/-) from organizations like, MES, BRDB, DGS&D, CPWD, Ordnance Factories or other Central Govt. Organizations besides Railways with Minimum experience as shown in Para 4 below.
Educational Qualification: Degree/ Diploma or equivalent AMIE in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication with relevant experience”.
- The short listed applicants shall be required to present themselves for an interview, and those found suitable shall be placed on a panel. The empanelled persons, on appointment in RITES, are liable to be posted at different locations falling under the Northern Region.
- Applicants are advised that generally they shall be considered for deputation any of the regions where they are
-applying, Applicants can give 5-options-for-posting-regions in order of priority.
- Applicants from Railways must submit information in case they have applied in other regions of QA Division in the past 3 years. Applicants who have worked on deputation to RITES/QA division shall be considered for appointment only after they have completed Cooling off period 3 years or as applicable.
- Applicants to note that the period of Deputation in RITES will be for 3 years extendable by 2 more years in two tenures of one year each. Those who put in exceptional performance during the period could be considergd favorably for posting in other division/future projects in RITES.
How to Apply:
It is requested that the contents of this letter may be given wide publicity among the staff working in you Railway/ Organization and the names of willing personnel who fulfill the above requirements and who are desirous of joining RITES on deputation, may kindly be obtained and duly forwarded by the Controlling Authority copies of confidential reports of the applicants for the last 5 years may also be sent along with the applications for proper evaluation (for the year March 2012 to March 2017) along with D&AR/SPA clearance along with their bio-data in the format enclosed herewith so as to reach the undersigned latest by 10.11.2017 the following Address. JGM (Admn.) RITES LTD. , Scope Miner, Core — II, 12th Floor, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi-110092. Email id:-amitava(@rites.com
click above to download
the employment notification