Vacancy No: 06-11/18
RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals for Mauritius Light Rail Transit Consultancy Project as under:
1.Name of the post- GM/Advisor, Manager/DGM & JGM/SDGM/DGM
No of post- 6
- Candidates should fill up the online form at rites portal by the stipulated date. RITES shall shortlist candidates out of the applications received.
The selection process will be as below:
- ADVISOR , GM, JGM,SDGM,DGM: Selection shall be on the basis of Interview.
Manager : Selection shall be on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English. In case a candidate is found suitable for a lower Post than for which he/she has applied, shall only be considered for the post for which he/she has been found suitable by the selection committee.
Communication with RITES:
- All correspondence by / with the candidates in regard to the examination shall be through e-mail only.
- All communications with RITES should invariably contain the following particulars:
i. VC No.
ii. REGISTRATION/ROLL NO.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply online by the date given below .They are required to appear for the selection as per above schedule given below without waiting for any intimation/ communication from RITES and carry hard copy of document on the day of selection.
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- No hard copy of any documents/forms is to be sent to this office.
- Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
- Departmental Candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU shall be allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization.
- Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
- Application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- If any claim made by candidates is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
Last Date: 19-02-2018
click above to download
the employment notification