Vacancy No: 113-118/17
RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1,
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
1.Name of the Post- Additional General Manager & Manager
No of post- 08
Pay Scale- Rs.43200-66000
Selection Process: After screening of documents, suitable number of eligible candidates shall be called for selection. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How to Apply:
- While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of filled up online form. Please note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be for reservation for appointment to posts under Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List having certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI format only will be given the benefit of OBC reservation.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of such application form with them and to carry the same at the time of the interview if called. Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered.
Venue & Time Date, time and details of venue of the selection shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies can vary.
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
Start date of online registration: 17.11.2017
Last date of online registration: 01.12.2017
Last date of submission of hard copy of documents: 11.12.2017
Date of selection To be notified later
click above to download
the employment notification