Vacancy No- 65/17
RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a
premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
1.Name of the post- Deputy General Manager
Pay Scale- Rs.29,100–54,500
No of post- 02
How to Apply:
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the
registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made
by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along
with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the
job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your
application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully.
Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would
be entertained at a later stage.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC
candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of
candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the
posts reserved for OBC.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the
same at the time of the Interview (if called).
- Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents
is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered. The company reserves the
right to consider only such applications which are received in physical format by the prescribed date.
- The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the
candidate(s) at the time of interview (if called).
- Applications received after the last date of receipt of Application Form and documents shall be rejected.
RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay in post/courier for any reason whatsoever.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization.
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
Start date of online registration: 16.08.2017
Last date of online registration: 07.09.2017
Last date of submission of hard copy of Application Form with due documents: 18.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification