Vacancy No: 62/17
RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1,
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a
premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
1.Name of the post- Assistant Manager
No of Post- 04
Pay Scale- Rs.20, 600-46, 500
Venue & Time:
Exact Date, time and details of venue of the selection shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization.
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online
form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and
furnished alongwith SELF-ATTESTED HARD COPIES of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
- Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”; within the date specified for the purpose.
Communication with RITES:
Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available on the e-mail address provided by
the candidate at the time of registration and/or shall be uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to
periodically check the site for further updates.
Any communication with RITES should invariably contain the following particulars:
- VC No.
- REGISTRATION/ROLL NO.
- NAME OF CANDIDATE IN FULL AND IN BLOCK LETTERS.
- Valid email address as given in the application
Communications not containing above particulars shall NOT BE ATTENDED TO
- Start date of online registration: 16.08.2017
- Last date of online registration: 07.09.2017
- Last date of submission of hard copy of documents: 18.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification