Last Date: 07th December, 2017
Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 526 posts of “Office Attendants” in
various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test)
followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language) as per Annex-I. Please note that Corrigendum,
if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
Full text of the advertisement is available on the Banks’ website www.rbi.org.in and is also being published in
the Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar.
Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of application is available.
RBI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Office Attendant
No. of Vacancy: 526 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10940-23700/-
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT and candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying.
General Rules/ Instructions:
- Candidates can apply for a vacancy existing in one office only and will have to opt for the online test from a
centre within the states/UTs under the regional jurisdiction of that office. For example, candidate applying to
Ahmedabad office can opt for center only from the state/UT of Gujarat/Daman and Diu.
- Candidates need not submit /send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false/ incorrect or if according to RBI, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/ her candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
- All educational qualifications should have been obtained from recognized Boards/ institutions in India. If grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- The Bank shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- Candidates already in service of Government/quasi-Government organizations and public sector banks / undertakings will have to produce a “no objection certificate” from their employer, at the time of LPT. However, before appointment in RBI, a proper discharge certificate from the employer will have to be produced.
How to Apply RBI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.rbi.org.in from 17.11.2017 to 07.12.2017. there after link will be disabled
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 17.11.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07.12.2017
Online Test (Tentative): December 2017/January 2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form