Advt No.: 15/2017
Tripura Public Service Commission
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites application for the post of Principal, College of Teacher Education (CTE) under the Education (Higher) Department. Apply before 21 September 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
TPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Principal
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.10000/-
Educational Qualification: A Master’s Degree in Science/Humanities/Arts with 50% marks and M.Ed. with atleast 55% marks.
Other Important information:
1.The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
2.In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
(3) Rate of Recruitment Fees:
- Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(4) SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
(5) Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
How to Apply TPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may Apply in prescribed application form and 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self-attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs 5/- to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat on or before 21.09.2017 till 05.00 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 21.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form