No. NHSRCL/Vacancy Notice-45/2017
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited
2nd FLOOR, ASIA BHAWAN, PLOT NO-205
SEC-09, DWARKA, New Delhi-110077
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), is a joint sector company of Govt. of India and Participating State Governments formed for implementation of High Speed Train Corridor Project in India.
The company invites application from the regular officials working in Civil Engineering department of Indian Railways or having a valid lien in Indian Railways for the post of Senior Manager (Track) on absorption basis at its Project Offices.
1.Name of the post- Senior Manager (Track)
No of post- 4
Pay SCale- E4 (29100-54500)
- Diploma/BE/B. Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute/ College/ University.
The official is required to perform the following function:
- Planning and execution of Ballast/ Ballast less Track, Turnouts on Viaduct, Tunnel, cuts/embankment etc.
- Planning, Surveying sections of track to identify maintenance needs and supervising track maintenance.
- Experience on working with tools and equipment in the construction and maintenance of railway tracks, including rails, sleepers, bolts, welding etc.
- Any other work as assigned by senior management.
How to apply:
- The candidates applying for absorption should submit their application to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscripted “Application for the post of Sr. Manager (Track)”. The application should be addressed to General Manager(HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited, Asia Bhawan, Road No. 205, Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077.
- Last date of Application reaching the addressee either by post or by hand is 18.12.17.
How to Apply for NHSRCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of certificate send to General Manager(HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited, Asia Bhawan, Road No. 205, Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 on or before 18.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 18.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form