No. NHSRCL/Vacancy Notice-44/2017
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL)
2nd FLOOR, ASIA BHAWAN, PLOT NO-205
SEC-09, DWARKA, New Delhi-110077
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), is a joint sector company of Govt. of India and Participating State Governments formed for implementation of High Speed Train Corridor Project in India.
It is one of the most ambitious project in rail infrastructure sector, to give economy a boost and to build first ever high-speed rail corridor of India, between Mumbai-Ahmedabad. The corporation is planning to position itself as one of the best employers by adopting modern HR practices and is designing an employee’s friendly HR policy. To work with NHSRCL will not only give exposure to its employees in terms of best in class technology but will also provide other benefits.
The company invites application from the regular officers/managers working in Central Public Sector Undertakings (or SPVs)/Metro Railways/Private Sector/Central Government/Autonomous bodies for the post of Principal (Training Institute) on absorption basis in NHSRCL: –
1.Post- PRINCIPAL (Training Institute)
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- E7 (43200–66000) /E6 (36600-62000) IDA/E5 (32900-58000)
The officer will be expected to perform following functions:
- In charge of training Institute at Vadodara.
- Designing, Development and Delivery of Training programs.
- Analysis of Training needs.
- Review and implementation of training policies.
- Training and development of employees.
- Any other job assigned by Senior Management.
How to apply:
- For Absorbee :- The candidates applying for absorption should submit their application to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscripted “Application for the post of PRINCIPAL (Training Institute)”. The application should be addressed to General Manager (HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), Asia Bhawan, Road-205, Sector -9 Dwarka, New Delhi-110077.
- Last date of Application reaching the addressee either by post or by hand is 18.12.17.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 18.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form