No. NHSRCL/Vacancy Notice-36/2017
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL)
2nd FLOOR, ASIA BHAWAN, PLOT NO-205
SEC-09, DWARKA, New Delhi-110077
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), is a joint sector company of Govt. of India and Participating State Governments formed for implementation of High Speed Train Corridor Project in India. It is one of the most ambitious project in rail infrastructure sector, to give economy a boost and to build first ever high-speed rail corridor of India, between MumbaiAhmedabad. The corporation is planning to position itself as one of the best employers by adopting modern HR practices and is designing an employee’s friendly HR policy. To work with NHSRCL will not only give exposure to its employees in terms of best in class technology but will also provide other benefits. The company invites application from the regular/contractual officers/managers working in Central Public Sector Undertakings (or SPVs)/Metro Railways for the post of Manager (S & T) on absorption/deputation basis in its Project Office
1.Post- Manager (S & T)
No of post- 03
Pay Scale- E3 (24900-50500)/-
- Diploma or B. Tech/B.E (Electronics and Telecommunication/ Computer Engg/Information Technology) from any recognized university.
Mode of Selection:
- Shortlisted candidates would be required to make a small presentation on the jobs handled by them and their
experience in the areas detailed in the job description of the post.
- The officer will be expected to perform following functions.
- Study and Review of Basic and Detailed design of Signalling and Telecommunication Systems.
- Preparation of bid specification for Signalling, Telecommunication and Operation Control center works.
- Tender evaluation and contract management.
- Review of detailed designs of above works and.
- Planning and monitoring of work progress.
- Installation of Signal & Telecom equipment including Electronic Interlocking, ATC, Track circuits, Point machine, Axle counters, Train radio, SDH, Exchanges etc.
- Testing and commissioning of the S&T equipment’s.
- Quality assurance of S&T works
- Execution of Signal and Telecommunication contract.
- Coordination with other wings for managing interfaces
- Establishment of IT and telecom facilities at site offices.
- Any other related works assigned by the management
How to apply: The candidates applying for absorption should submit their application to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form. For Deputationists :- The candidate applying for deputation should submit their application through proper channel to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form requesting their parent organisation to forward their application along with NOC, D&AR and Vigilance Clearance and APARs ratings for the preceding 03 years to NHSRCL. For proper appreciation of APAR, as applicable, the organisation should forward their guidelines for determining the rating criteria. The envelope containing the application should be superscripted “Application for the post of Manager (S&T). The applicant should also indicate the preferred place of posting on the envelope. The application should be addressed to General Manager(HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited, Asia Bhawan, Road-205, Sector-9 Dwarka, New Delhi-110077. Last date of Application reaching the addressee either by post or by hand is 18.12.17.
Closing date: 18.12.17
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form