No. NHSRCL/Vacancy Notice-37/2017
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL)
2nd FLOOR, ASIA BHAWAN, PLOT NO-205
SEC-09, DWARKA, New Delhi-110077
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), is a joint sector company of Govt. of India and Participating State Governments formed for implementation of High Speed Train Corridor Project in India. The company invites application from the regular officials working in S&T department of Indian Railways or having a valid lien in Indian Railways for the post of Senior Manager (S&T) on absorption basis in its Project Offices:
NHSRCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Manager (S&T)
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.29100-54500/-
Educational Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B. Tech in any discipline from a recognized Institute/ College/ University.
How to apply:
- The candidates applying for absorption should submit their application to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscripted “Application for the post of Sr. Manager (S&T)”. The applicant should also indicate the preferred place of posting on the envelope. The application should be addressed to General Manager(HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited, Asia Bhawan, Road No. 205, Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077.
- Last date of Application reaching the addressee either by post or by hand is 18.12.17.
Mode of Selection:
- Shortlisted candidates would be required to make a small presentation on the jobs handled by them and
their experience in the areas detailed in the job description of the post.
The official is required to perform the following function:
- Study and Review of Basic and Detailed design of Signaling and Telecommunication Systems.
- Preparation of bid specification for Signalling, Telecommunication and Operation Control center works.
- Tender evaluation and contract management.
- Review of detailed designs of above works and .
- Planning and monitoring of work progress
- Installation of Signal & Telecom equipment including Electronic Interlocking, ATC, Track circuits, Point machine, Axle counters, Train radio, SDH, Exchanges etc.
- Testing and commissioning of the S&T equipments.
- Quality assurance of S&T works.
- Execution of Signal and Telecommunication contract.
- Coordination with other wings for managing interfaces.
- Establishment of IT and telecom facilities at site offices.
- Any other related works assigned by the management.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 18.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form