No. NHSRCL/Vacancy Notice- 41/2017
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL)
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), is a joint sector company of Govt. of India and Participating State Governments formed for implementation of High Speed Train Corridor Project in India.
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) invites application for the post of 1 CHIEF PROJECT MANAGER. Apply before 18 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- CHIEF PROJECT MANAGER
No of post- 1
Pay Scale- E9 (62000–00000)/E8 (51300-73000)
Essential: BE/B. Tech. in Civil Engineering from any recognized university.
Mode of Selection:
- Shortlisted candidates would be required to make a small presentation on the jobs handled by them and
their experience in the areas detailed in the job description of the post.
Job Description The officer will be expected to perform following functions:
- Land acquisition for the project.
- Project execution, monitoring & commissioning including planning.
- Quality assurance.
- Construction planning, management supervision and quality control.
- Project risk management and implementation of mitigation plan.
- Project progress monitoring.
- Complete interface and coordination with supervision consultant for contract management.
- Dealing with various site related issues.
- Liaising with various agencies including land acquisition, EIA and EMA, SIA and its implementation etc.
- Any other job assigned by Senior Management.
How to apply For Absorbees:
- The candidates applying for absorption should submit their application to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form.
- For Deputationists: The candidate applying for deputation should submit their application through proper channel to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form requesting their parent organisation to forward their application along with NOC, D&AR and Vigilance Clearance and APARs ratings for the preceding 03 years to NHSRCL. For proper appreciation of APAR, as applicable, the organisation should forward their guidelines for determining the rating criteria.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscripted “Application for the post of CHIEF PROJECT MANAGERSURAT”. The application should be addressed to General Manager (HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), Asia Bhawan, Road-205, Sector -9 Dwarka, New Delhi-110077.
- Last date of Application reaching the addressee either by post or by hand is 18.12.17.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 18.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form