No. NHSRCL/Vacancy Notice-43/2017
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL)
2nd FLOOR, ASIA BHAWAN, PLOT NO-205
SEC-09, DWARKA, New Delhi-110077
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), is a joint sector company of Govt. of India and Participating State Governments formed for implementation of High Speed Train Corridor Project in India.
It is one of the most ambitious project in rail infrastructure sector, to give economy a boost and to build first ever high-speed rail corridor of India, between Mumbai-Ahmedabad. The corporation is planning to position itself as one of the best employers by adopting modern HR practices and is designing an employee’s friendly HR policy. To work with NHSRCL will not only give exposure to its employees in terms of best in class technology but will also provide other benefits.
The company invites application from the regular officers/managers working in Central Public Sector Undertakings (or SPVs)/Metro Railways for the post of Dy. Chief Project Manager -Power Supply and Transmission Line/ OHE on absorption/deputation basis in NHSRCL:
1.Name of the post- DY. CHIEF PROJECT MANAGER-Power Supply and Transmission Line/OHE
No of post- 04
Pay Scale- E7 (43200–66000) /E6 (36600-62000) IDA/E5 (32900-58000)
Essential: BE/B. Tech. in Electrical from any recognized university/Institute.
Responsible for executing railway electrification works related to
- Traction Sub Station
- Distribution Sub Station
- Transmission line
- Disaster prevention System
- Maintenance Depot
- Any other job assigned by management. Construction, Testing, Commissioning and monitoring, safety, quality assurance, Contract Management, tendering interface and other maintenance /field/specific special works.
How to apply:
- The candidates applying for absorption should submit their application to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form.
- For Deputationists: The candidate applying for deputation should submit their application through proper channel to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form requesting their parent organisation to forward their application along with NOC, D&AR and Vigilance Clearance and APARs ratings for the preceding 03 years to NHSRCL.
- For proper appreciation of APAR, as applicable, the organisation should forward their guidelines for determining the rating criteria. The envelope containing the application should be superscripted “Application for the post of DY. CHIEF PROJECT MANAGER-Power Supply and Transmission Line/OHE”. The application should be addressed to General Manager (HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), Asia Bhawan, Road-205, Sector -9 Dwarka, New Delhi-110077.
- Last date of Application reaching the addressee either by post or by hand is 18.12.17.
Important Dates to Remembe:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 18.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form