Advt No.: 12/ 2017
National Brain Research Centre
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) invites applications for the post of Computer Operator-II on contact basis. Apply before 21 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NBRC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Computer Operator-II
No. of Vacancies: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Level-04 of pay matrix as per 7th CPC
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University preferably in science subject, with basic knowledge of computer and various software like MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc. One year Diploma in Computer Application and knowledge of scientific terms and experience working in Scientific Organisations.
- The above posts will be filled (in case of Direct Recruitment) initially on contract for a period of 5 years with a probation period of 1 year, which may be extended. The Regularisation of the contract position is subject to a positive review on completion of 4 years and further continuation of appointment will depend on the performance during this period.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Competent authority in exceptional cases may relax requirements of age/ educational qualification/ experience.
- The post advertised shall be need based without any commitment for its filling.
- Candidates who are desirous of being considered for the above post and who can be relieved immediately on selection may apply in the prescribed application form attached along with this information sheet. Application form in the prescribed application format along with the following documents must reach to Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar 122051, Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Advertisement No., Name of the post and Post Code applied for should be clearly mentioned on the Envelope and on the Application Form, failing which the application will not be considered. Applications received after the last date, without proper desired Demand Draft, without self-attested copies of testimonials and certificates etc. /incomplete applications may be rejected.
- Out-station candidates called for interview shall be paid 2nd class sleeper train fare on production of documentary evidence.
- The applicants in Government/Semi-government organizations/ public sector undertaking/ autonomous organizations shall have to submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer either with application form or at the time of Interview, if shortlisted. Such applicants shall not be interviewed in case of their failure to produce the ‘NOC’.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Since it may not be possible to call all the candidates for interview, the applications will be short listed and the decision of the duly constituted Screening Committee will be final. The Centre will not entertain any correspondence in this respect and interim enquiries will not be attended to.
- Candidate may specify the category they belong to and attach documentary proof in case they belong to OBC/ SC/ ST/PH/Ex-serviceman category.
How to Apply for NBRC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Demand Draft, without self-attested copies of testimonials and certificates etc send by speed post to Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar – 122 051, Distt- Gurgaon (Haryana). on or before 21.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission of Application Form: 21.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification