No. NHSRCL/Vacancy Notice-48/2017
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited
2nd FLOOR, ASIA BHAWAN, PLOT NO-205
SEC-09, DWARKA, New Delhi-110077
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), is a joint sector company of Govt. of India and Participating State Governments formed for implementation of High Speed Train Corridor Project in India.
It is one of the most ambitious project in rail infrastructure sector, to give economy a boost and to build first ever high-speed rail corridor of India, between Mumbai Ahmedabad. The corporation is planning to position itself as one of the best employers by adopting modern HR practices and is designing an employee’s friendly HR policy. To work with NHSRCL will not only give exposure to its employees in terms of best in class technology but will also provide other benefits.
The company invites application from the regular/contractual officers/managers working in Central Public Sector Undertakings (or SPVs)/Metro Railways for the post of Joint General Manager/ Deputy General Manager (Finance) on absorption/deputation basis at its corporate office at New Delhi.
1.Name of the post- Joint General Manager (Finance)
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- E6 (36600-62000) or E5 (32900-58000)
- Diploma/Graduate in any discipline from any recognised university.
- MBA (Finance)/ CA would be preferred.
The officer will be expected to perform following functions:
- Finalization of tender documents (Standard bidding documents).
- Bid Process Management (including bid costing, tender evaluation and finalization).
- Contract Management (including payments, variations and contract closing).
- Estimating and costing including rate analysis.
- Annual Budgeting
- All aspects/matters related to corporate financing.
- Financial aspects of service matters
- Any other job assigned by senior management
How to apply:
- For Absorbees: The candidates applying for absorption should submit their application to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form.
- For Deputationists: The candidate applying for deputation should submit their application through proper channel to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form requesting their parent organisation to forward their application along with NOC, D&AR and Vigilance Clearance and APARs ratings for the preceding 03 years to NHSRCL. For proper appreciation of APAR, as applicable, the organisation should forward their guidelines for determining the rating criteria.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscripted “Application for the post of Joint General Manager/Dy General Manager (Finance)”. The application should be addressed to General Manager (HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), Asia Bhawan, Road-205, Sector -9 Dwarka, New Delhi-110077.
- Last date of Application reaching the addressee either by post or by hand is 18.12.17.
Closing date: 18.12.17.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form