Last Date: 31st October, 2017
The Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Ltd
The Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Ltd; invites applications from eligible candidates for the post mentioned below in the MSC Bank.
1.Name of the post- Managing Director
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.40000-3000-49000-4000-61000-5000-76000/-
Candidates to ensure their eligibility for the post:
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post advertised in the Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Ltd (MSC Bank). The MSC Bank would conduct interviews of the only eligible candidates applying for this post on the basis of the information furnished in the application and shall determine their eligibility only at the final stage i.e. interview stage. If at that stage, it is found that any information furnished in the application is false/ incorrect or if according to the Bank, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of or for any reason beyond the control of the Board.
- The posts are also open to the employees of MSC Bank
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/recruitment shall be considered as disqualification.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, the Board’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.mscbank.com.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai only.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are required go through the website www.mscbank.com, Instructions for filling up applications are available. The applicants are required to submit only single application in the format specified in Appendix-I to email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All candidates are required to submit an undertaking in the application that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the post of Managing Director in MSC Bank. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Board withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the interview, their application will be liable to be rejected/candidature will be liable to be cancelled. At the time of joining, the recommended candidates will have to bring proper discharge certificates from their PSU/Government/Quasi–Government employer.
Opening date for application: 5th October 2017
Last date for receipt of application: 31st October 2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form