Advt No.: MAHA-METRO/HR/O & M/01(s)/2017
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (MMRCL)
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (MMRCL) recruitment department has announced advertisement applications to recruit for the post of 115 Station Controller, Section Engineer & Junior Engineer on regular basis for Nagpur Metro Rail Project.
No of Vacancies : 115 Posts
Post Name :
- Station Controller : 62 Posts
- Section Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics) : 10 Posts (Electrical – 05, Mechanical – 01 & Electronics – 04)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Civil) : 43 Posts (Electrical – 18, Mechanical – 04, Electronics – 16 & Civil – 05)
Pay Scale :
- Station Controller : Rs. 13500-25520/-
- Section Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics) :Rs. 16000-30770/-
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Civil) : Rs. 13500-25520/-
- Station Controller : Candidates should have possessed Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics branch from a govt recognized University/Institute.
- Section Engineer : Candidates should have possessed Four years Engineering Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/ Electronic& Communication branch from a govt recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer : Candidates should have possessed Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/ Electronic& Communication/Civil branch from a govt recognized University/Institute.
- While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- The validity of the Selection Panel is for two years from the date of its approval.
- The selection of candidate by MAHA-Metro does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment.
- The online test will be held at Nagpur/Maharashtra only.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Dept. / PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce, “NOC” from the present employer on the date of Interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
- To access the online applications, firstly candidates are required to visit MAHA-METRO website www.metrorailnagpur.com and click on the “Career” link. Thereafter, he/she may open the desired recruitment notification for which online application to be filled.
- He/she required to read the entire vacancy notifications & its instructions carefully to make him/her familiar with the eligibility, age criteria and other conditions, norms of the desired post & all related information, instructions of this recruitment process.
- Candidates shall apply online by going to sub link titled as “Apply Online” and follow the instructions given therein carefully for Online Registration.
- The Online registration shall remain active from 11.00 Hrs of 10/10/2017 to 23.00 Hrs. of 09/11/2017 only. In order to avoid last minute rush & inconvenience, the candidates are advised to apply sufficiently before the closing time & date of On Line application process. MAHA-METRO will not be responsible for any network problems/interruptions in submission of on line applications due to any reasons whatsoever or any other problem arises at candidates end, during the entire period of submission of online application on website of MAHA-METRO.
Last Date: 09-11-2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form