No. NHSRCL/Vacancy Notice-49/2017
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited.
2nd FLOOR, ASIA BHAWAN, PLOT NO-205
SEC-09, DWARKA, New Delhi-110077
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), is a joint sector company of Govt. of India and Participating State Governments formed for implementation of High Speed Train Corridor Project in India.
It is one of the most ambitious project in rail infrastructure sector, to give economy a boost and to build first ever high-speed rail corridor of India, between Mumbai Ahmedabad. The corporation is planning to position itself as one of the best employers by adopting modern HR practices and is designing an employee’s friendly HR policy. To work with NHSRCL will not only give exposure to its employees in terms of best in class technology but will also provide other benefits.
The company invites application from the regular/contractual officers/managers working in Central Public Sector Undertakings (or SPVs)/Metro Railways for the post of Manager (Corporate Affairs) on absorption/deputation basis in its Corporate Office at New Delhi:
1.Post- Manager (Corporate Affairs)
No of post- 1
Pay Scale- E3 (24900-50500)
- Diploma/Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Institute/University.
- Should be a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
The officer will be expected to perform following functions:
- Assist the NHSRC team at Corporate office in
- Basic drafting of agenda papers for all meetings- BOD and its committees, AGM, etc., and necessary support in the finalization of Agenda papers, Annual Report, etc.
- Necessary support and assistance for convening meetings of the Board and its committees as well as general meetings of the shareholders.
- Filling and filing of all necessary statutory documents.
- Maintenance of all the Statutory Registers and other vital records in Company Affairs Branch along with their indices on computer.
- Matters relating to transfer of shares when there is change of incumbent, getting approval from share transfer committee, etc.
- Weekly subject updates on Company Law related areas including judgement, rules, notifications, and secretarial standards and periodical checking of company Law compliances.
- Any other job as assigned by management.
How to Apply:
- For Absorbees: The candidates applying for absorption should submit their application to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form.
- For Deputationists: The candidate applying for deputation should submit their application through proper channel to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form requesting their parent organisation to forward their application along with NOC, D&AR and Vigilance Clearance and APARs ratings for the preceding 03 years to NHSRCL. For proper appreciation of APAR, as applicable, the organisation should forward their guidelines for determining the rating criteria.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scripted “Application for the post of Manager (Corporate Affairs). The application should be addressed to General Manager(HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited, Asia Bhawan, Road-205, Sector-9 Dwarka, New Delhi-110077. Last date of Application reaching the addressee either by post or by hand is 18.12.17.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form