ADVT NO: MAHA-Metro/HR/O & M/01(NS)/2017
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (MMRCL) recruitment department has announced advertisement applications to recruit for the post of 91 Technician on regular basis for Nagpur Metro Rail Project.
No of Vacancies: 91 Posts
Post Name: Technician
Pay Scale: Rs.8000-14140/-
Minimum Education Qualification:
For Post from Sr. No. 01, 02 & 03: SSC pass with ITI from NCVT/SCVT recognized Institute in Electrical / Electronics / Civil Trades. Working knowledge of Marathi Language is compulsory. This will be subject to verification before selection.
Only ITI certificate holder in Electrician under Electrical Trade and Electronics Mechanic, Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioner under Electronics Trade and Fitter, Mason- Civil Constructor and Plumber under Civil Trade will be considered eligible for applying against Technicians.
Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying examination, passing of which would make them educationally eligible for these posts but have not yet been informed of the results, will also be eligible for applying for these posts. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but their candidature would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if they do not produce proof of having passed the eligibility qualification on the date of document verification after declaration of Online Test result for the post of Technicians, which is likely to be held / declared tentatively by October / November 2017. Since, there is no interview for the post of Technicians; the final result of ITI must be published / declared in public domain by / on the date of publication of result of online test for the post of technicians by MAHA-Metro. The proof of passing/result should shall be declared in public domain through newspapers/websites etc.
Training & Probation:
The selected candidates on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training), where they will undergo intensive training for prescribed duration. The Corporation has the right to enhance or reduce the training period at its discretion for any or all the trainees. During the probation period, candidates shall be required to pass various examinations. The service of the candidate during probation period can be terminated by the corporation if the performance of candidate is found to be unsatisfactory, in accordance with the terms & conditions of offer of appointment.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Dept. / PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce, “NOC” from the present employer on the date of Interview/Medical (for the post of Maintainers).
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, she/he may register online separately & fill separate applications for each post by using same e-mail id.
- Candidate belongs to SC / ST category has to submit self-attested copy of certificate at the time medical examination in support of his claim. Formats are available on MAHA-Metro’s Website at “Career” Link.
- A candidate who claims to belong to one of the Other Backward Classes has to submit at the time of interview in support of his claim self-attested copy of a certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority specified by the Central Govt. in their O.M. No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SC) dated 08.09.93. The certificate should be current & issued within one year of the closing date of the application.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through website MAHA-METRO www.metrorailnagpur.com only. No other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should remain active during the entire period of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she required to create a new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID & its log in Password to/of any other person.
- To access the online applications, firstly candidates are required to visit MAHA-METRO website www.metrorailnagpur.com and click on the “Career” link. Thereafter, he/she may open the desired recruitment notification for which online application to be filled.
- He/she required to read the entire vacancy notifications & its instructions carefully to make him/her familiar with the eligibility, age criteria and other conditions, norms of the desired post & all related information, instructions of this recruitment process.
Important Dates to Apply:
Starting Date To Submit Online Application: 10.10.2017
Last Date To Submit Online Application: 09.11.2017
Date for Payment of Application Fee: 10.10.2017 to 09.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form