KONKAN RAILWAY CORPORATION LIMITED
Plot No-6,Sec-11, CBD Belapur,
Applications are invited from retired Junior Scale Officers of Signal & Telecommunication department of Indian Railways for engagement on re-employment basis in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited as per the details furnished below.
1.Post- ASTE on Re-employment
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- 7th CPC pay matrix level-10/ Grade pay-Rs 5400/- as per 6th CPC
Eligibility: Retired Junior scale officers of S &T department from Indian Railways
- The vacancy mentioned above is provisional and may varry as per need of KRCL.Konkan Railway holds the right to alter the number of vacancy and other procedure as notified or cancell the recruitment against the notification as it may deem fit. Prescribed Application form may be downloaded from the website www.konkanrailway.com at the link Vacancy -> Recruitment -> Current Notification. The above post will be filled on re-employment basis as per the rules of KRCL.
- Applications in prescribed format as given on the above link and completed in all respects along with enclosures and clearly mentioning the above Notification No. and Post applied for should reach the office of Senior Recruitment Officer at Belapur Bhavan, Plot No. 6,Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai–400614 by 17:30 hrs on or before 09/10/2017.
- JOB DESCRIPTION: Assistant Safety Officer (S & T): ASO (S&T) is responsible for safety related to Signalling & telecommunication in train operation. He has to ensure that laid down procedures for safe train operation have been followed meticulously. His prime objective is to prevent accident, proactive actions and relentlessly pursue the safety rules. He shall act as catalyst to improve the safety through inspections of signaling panel & block instrument at stations, Disconnection and re-connection memos, point & crossings, level crossing gates, Locking and sealing arrangement of all S&T gears.
- Tenure of Re-employment :One year, extendable as per the requirement of KRCL.
- Salary: As per extant rules.
- Posting :-The vacancy is at Corporate Office /Belapur/ Navi Mumbai .
- However, the selected candidate can be posted and transferred to anywhere in the area of operation of Konkan Railway CorportionLtd, including its project sites.
- Documents to be attached with the application: Non-submission of any of these documents will render the applicant ineligible. (i)Attested photo copies of certificates of qualifications, (ii)Attested photocopy of caste certificate in the prescribed format required for Central Government Employment. (State govt format not acceptable).
- Application complete in all respect along with all enclosures as mentioned above should be sent by Registered/ Speed Post or delivered in person on working days so as to reach the above mentioned office before closing date of 09/10/2017 by 17.30 hrs.Applications received after this date/time will not be entertained. Konkan Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay .
- Candidates are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal, if selected without any notice or disciplinary action.
- Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the number of vacancy and other procedure or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit without citing any reason.
- No correspondence will be entertained from or on behalf of ineligible candidates.
Last Date: 09-10-2017
click above to download
the employment notification