Notification No.CO/P-R/ 14-C /2017
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Belapur Bhavan, Plot no.6, Sector 11
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai–400614
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) invites application for the post of 14 Senior Technical Assistant & Junior Technical Assistant. Walk-in-Interview 13 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post- Senior Technical Assistant
No of post- 08
Pay Scale- Rs.35,000/- per month
2.Post- Junior Technical Assistant
No of post- 06
Pay Scale- Rs.30, 000/-per month
Other broad terms of contract are given below for information of the candidate which are subject to changes at the time of actually entering into the contract, at the discretion of KRCL, which may please be noted:
- Initially, the contract period will be for a period of 02 years, and extendable by one year or more on satisfactory performance and with mutual agreement as per the requirement.
- The contractual service is required for different projects of KRCL in connection with Patch doubling, New crossing stations, Railway Electrification and NTPC project at Gadarwara / MP, Kudgi in Karnataka hence can be posted and transferred at anytime, anywhere to the project sites during contract period based on the requirement of KRCL. This is not a regular establishment post.
- Monthly remuneration includes the HRA and Transportation allowance. The other benefits are as below:
- The selected candidates shall be entitled to reimbursement of premium of Life insurance to the extent of Rs. 500 per annum obtained from a recognized Insurance company, for self only. The reimbursement will be made to him/her on production of original receipt of payment of the premium.
- KRCL will reimburse Rs. 750/- towards usage of mobile phone on submission of necessary bills / vouchers.
- Free bachelor accommodation will be provided by KRCL at Project sites wherever feasible. No food or food/ mess allowance will be paid by KRCL.
- KRCL will reimburse maximum of Rs. 500/- per month on submission of necessary bills/ vouchers towards medical facility to the selected candidates.
- The selected candidate shall be entitled to reimbursement of premium of mediclaim policy to the extent of Rs. 500/- per month of mediclaim policy of a recognized insurance company for self and family taken by him/her. The reimbursement will be made to him/her on production of original receipt of payment of the premium.
- KRCL reserves the right to terminate the contract if the contract appointee is found unsuitable, by giving 2 months notice or payment in lieu thereof. Similarly, the appointee will be required to give 2 months notice to KRCL for termination of contract.
- The candidate selected for the above contractual agreement shall not be absorbed in KRCL regular service. The candidate therefore, shall not have right to claim for permanent absorption in KRCL and shall be required to give an undertaking in writing to KRCL to that effect.
Date, time and place of walk-in interview:
Date: 13/12/2017, Time:- 10:00 AM onwards. Place: KR Vihar, Konkan Railway Executive club, Sector-40, Seawoods-west, Navi Mumbai, Time of registration 09.30 AM to 11:30 AM on the date of walk-in interview at the venue itself.
After preliminary screening of the applications submitted by the candidates in person, the eligible candidate(s) will only be interviewed. No train/bus fare/ TA/DA shall be payable by the Corporation. Applications should be complete and strictly as per the prescribed format. Applications not conforming to the prescribed format or having illegible /ambiguous certificates or without certificates or incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply KRCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Prescribed application form, along with Original certificates (age proof, qualification, experience, caste etc.) and one set of attested copy of the same at the time of Interview.
Venue Of Interview: KR Vihar, Konkan Railway Executive club, Sector-40, Seawoods-west, Navi Mumbai-400706.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 13.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification