Kochi Metro Rail Ltd
Regd. Office. 8th Floor, Revenue Tower
Park Avenue, Kochi-682011, Kerala
Former Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh laid the foundation stone for the Kochi Metro rail project in 2012, construction work was started in June 2013 and a 13.4 km (8.3 mi) section of the line from Aluva to Palarivattom was opened to passengers on 17 June 2017 by Narendra Modi, the Prime Minister of India. A second 5 km (3.1 mi) section from Palarivattom to Maharaja’s College Stadium was inaugurated on October 31st, 2017. Kochi metro also includes the the technology for driver less trains and is hoping to implement this in the near future.
Kochi Metro Rail Ltd. invites Applications for the post of 01 General Manager(Operations & Maintenance) on Regular basis. Apply before 31st October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- General Manager- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.51300-73000/-
Qualification: Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from an institute of repute.
Min. 17 years Post qualification experience in Group “A” services of the Indian Railways or its subsidiary/Sister concerns, Metro Rail corporations or any other department/PSU/Board/Organization of Government/Private sector Organizations. The candidate should have sufficient exposure and experience in the planning, procurement, contract management and operation and maintenance of Metro and Railway transportation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The candidate will be leading a team of engineers for operation and maintenance of Rolling Stock, Depot, signaling & Telecommunication, Track, Power & Traction and Electrical maintenance
- Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall apply through proper channel, after forwarding the advance copy along with the application fee and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Interview.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of the Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and he/she will be declared disqualified for future vacancies in KMRL.
- No TA/DA will be paid by KMRL to candidates for attending Interview.
How to apply:
- Applicants should read the instructions in the website thoroughly before applying.
- Application form may be filled online by selecting the link in KMRL website. The scan copy of the supporting documents should be uploaded, failing which the application will be treated as incomplete.
- Applications forwarded through any other means including fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
- The application fee of Rs.500.00 should be paid online through the payment gateway of Kochi Metro Rail website. No other mode of payment will be entertained. This is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The last date of submission of on-line application is 31st October 2017.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form