Advt. No.: JIP/Admn.I/AP(Contract)/2017
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
Dhanwantari Nagar, Puducherry-605006
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) invites Applications for the posts of 07 Assistant Professor of Clinical Immunology, Senior Bio statistician & Various Vacancy. Walk-In-Interview 05 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
JIPMER Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Professor of Clinical Immunology(Clinical Services)
No. of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.95000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Senior Bio statistician
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.60000/- (Per Month)
- For Assistant Professor of Clinical Immunology(Clinical Services): A Postgraduate qualification, i.e. MD or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the subject A Post-doctoral qualification, D.M. in Clinical Immunology two years or three years or five years recognized course or a qualification recognized.
- For Senior Bio statistician: Master’s Degree in Statistics or Bio statistics.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS will be initially for a period of 11 months with effect from the date of joining and the extension will be granted if required by the administration for the further periods. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority.
- The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
- The appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post of JIPMER Puducherry/JIPMER Karaikal, Karaikal.
- The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the JIPMER, Puducherry and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent medical board for which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority.
- On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the prescribed proforma.
- The appointee is not entitled to any T.A. for attending the interview and joining the appointment.
- Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
How to Apply JIPMER Vacancy: Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form with self-attested certificates/testimonials and other relevant documents at the time of Interview.
Venue Of Interview: Administrative Block, Jipmer, Puduchery
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 05.01.2018 at 08:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form