IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre
Saket, New Delhi-110017 (India)
Ircon International Limited (Ircon) invites Application for the post of 20 Assistant Manager, Assistant Officer & Various Vacancy on regular basis. Apply Online before 07 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
The Company invites applications for the following posts for which eligibility criteria are tabulated below:
IRCON Job Details:
1.Post: Assistant Manager (Finance)
Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
2.Post: Assistant Officer (Finance)
Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500/-
3.Post: Deputy Manager/Finance & Manager
Vacancy: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500/-
Educational Qualification: CA/ICWA.
- Candidate needs to Re- login and click the link/tab “Make Online Payment” active after 24 hours of submission of the application. The candidates are required to click on “Make Online Payment” after 24 hrs of submission of online application and deposit the requisite examination fee online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card only from State Bank Collect system of State Bank of India website. The journal number or the Transaction number given by the Bank is to be retained for future reference. Note : Bank Charges would be extra as per applicable.
- In case where conversion into percentage is not provided by university/institutes: “if university/institute do not have the provision for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade into percentage than minimum 6 on 10 point scale will be considered as 60%. On any scale different from 10 point scale the score will be prorated accordingly.
- In case where conversion into percentage is provided by university/institutes: Wherever CGPA/ OGPA/ CPI/ DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by concerned university/institute. A certificate to this effect may be obtained by the candidate from the university/institute, which shall be required to be produced at the time of verification.
- If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt. of India in proper format will be accepted. Please note, that an OBC certificate issued in the current financial year only can be accepted as a current proof of your not belonging to “creamy layer” in the OBC.
- In the online application format, there is a column for “Details of ERP/Computer Proficiency”. In this particular column, candidates have to provide the details regarding their knowledge/proficiency in Computers or in ERP with details of any diploma/certifications in the same.
- Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
- If any candidate is presently working with any government department or organization/PSU, he/she should inform their employers in writing before applying for posts in Ircon. Such candidates will have to produce NOC from their employers at the time of interview. However, in the event of difficulty in getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of written examination/interview that they will not claim any service transfer benefits / protection of pay in case of their selection. Such candidate/candidates will be selected on Minimum of the pay scale.
- All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Suitability: If selection panel finds any candidate suitable/fit for a lower post which is advertised in this advertisement, then he/she shall be selected on the lower post (irrespective of the actual post/vacancy to which candidate has applied) subject to the willingness of the candidate.
How to Apply IRCON Vacancy: Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website https://www.ircon.org form 22.11.2017 to 07.12.2017.
Date of publication of Advt. in Employment News: 25.11.2017
Date of opening of online application system: 22.11.2017
Last date of applying online: 07.12.2017 (15 days from the date of opening of online application system)
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form