Advt. No. walk-in-interview/01/2018
All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA)
Gautampuri, Sarita Vihar
Mathura road, NEW DELHI-110076
All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) invites Application for the post of Junior Engineer (Maintenance) on contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 19 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
AIIA Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Engineer (Maintenance)
Pay Scale: Rs.30000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E degree in Electrical with minimum 05 years post-qualification experience.
Other terms & conditions:
- Contract initially would be for a period of 3 months or till the regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier. However, extension can be given on month to month basis on same terms & conditions, subject to functional requirement and appraisal of performance of the individual.
- Candidates should not be more than 64 years of age as on 17th January, 2018.
- Candidates should have excellent communication and inter personnel skills, Computer knowledge as MS word, MS Excel and PowerPoint etc.
- Candidates should be well conversant with central secretariat functions like drafting, noting, budget, accounts, office procedure.
- Candidates for the post of Stores Officer should be well conversant with procurement procedure through GeM, local purchase, stock keeping, stock verification procedure etc.
- Candidates for the post of Jr Engineer (Maintenance) should possess experience of maintenance of office building, DG Plant, Lifts, Telephone exchange & other jobs relating to electrical, mechanical, civil and plumbing.
- Candidate shall not be entitled for any allowances such as DA, Transport, HRA, Residential accommodation, CGHS/Medical facility etc.
- Engagement on the post will be purely on contract basis and will not confer any right for regular appointment.
- Retired Govt. servant engaged shall continue to draw pension and D.R. during engagement and they shall not be considered as a case of re-employment.
- Candidate will be allowed one day leave in a calendar month. Absence for more than one day in a month would be subject to deduction of remuneration.
- Necessary Tax deduction as per Govt. instructions will be made.
- Candidate shall not utilize or publish or disclose or part with, to a third party, any part of the data or statistics or proceedings or information collected for the purpose of this assignment or during the course of assignment for the organization, without the written consent of the organisation.
- Person so engaged shall be bound to hand-over entire records of assignment to the organization on expiry of contract and before release of final payment.
- Candidate to sign Annexure pertaining to Non-Disclosure Undertaking.
- Candidate shall have no claim for regular appointment.
How to Apply AIIA Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form with self-attested photocopies of testimonials and original certificates at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 17.01.2018 at 10.30 AM
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form