Advt. No.: HAL/DC/RC/HR/TB-02
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the post of 11 Operator/Technician & Operator/
Diploma Technician Contract Basis for Rotary Wing Research and Design Centre in Bangalore (Karnataka). Apply Online before 03 December 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
HAL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Operator/ Technician (Electrical)
No of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.41249/- (per month)
2.Post Name: Operator/ Diploma Technician (Mechanical)
No of Vacancy: 07 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.42998/- (per month)
- For Operator/ Technician (Electrical): ITI & NAC/NCTVT in respective Trades.
- For Operator/ Diploma Technician (Mechanical): Diploma in Mechanical discipline.
1.Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2.The Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to submit the OBC certificate in the prescribed format enclosed at Appendix-B. The candidates claiming OBC category are required to adhere the following for availing
- The candidate must belong to non creamy layer;
- The name of caste and community of the candidate must appear in the „Central list of Other Backward Classes.
- The candidate must obtain an OBC certificate (clearly mentioning as belonging to non – creamy layer) from the Competent Authority, in the format prescribed by the Central Govt. of India. It should be not older than six months as on 15.11.2017.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are required to submit the SC/ST certificate in the prescribed format enclosed at Appendix-C in support of their claim.
- Candidates belonging to PWD category are required to submit the PWD certificate in the prescribed format enclosed at Appendix-D.
- All qualifications should be from Indian Universities/ Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory Authorities in the Country.
- Age and experience will be reckoned as on 01.11.2017.
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to log-in to career section of HAL website (www.hal-india.com)and submit the online application in the prescribed format.
- The link/website will be kept open between 1000 hrs on 15.11.2017 till 2400 hrs on 03.12.2017 for this purpose. Candidates are allowed to apply only once and applications once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances. Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail id and Mobile No. which is to be entered in the application blank, so that intimation regarding the Written Test and document verification can be sent. HAL will not be responsible for bouncing of e-mail/SMS sent to the candidates.
- On submission and acceptance of the application, system will generate the Registration / Acknowledgement form along with the application reference number allotted, which will be used for future references. The candidate is required to take the printout of the acknowledgment.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.11.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form