Vacancy No: 66-70/17
RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working experts for Mauritius Light Rail
Transit Consultancy Project as under:
1.Name of the post- Joint General Manager/ Senior Deputy General Manager
Pay Scale- Rs.20,600-46,500/- to Rs.36,600-62000/-
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
How to Apply:
1.Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the post(s).
2. Self-attested hardcopies of the following documents in the given order may be submitted.
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate if applicable.(Only caste certificate for reservation for posts under Govt. of India is acceptable in RITES Ltd.)
- Proof of identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in your application (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable)
- Experience certificate as a proof of total and relevant experience.
3. Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In
case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application or, insufficient proof may lead to rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
Last Date: 01-09-2017
click above to download
the employment notification