ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2017 (116) Dated: 15/12/2017
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane,
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) invites application for the post of Claims Commissioner. Apply before 12th January, 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Claims Commissioner
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.1,10,300/-
EXPERIENCE CRITERIA: (as on the last date of receipt of application) The candidate should be
- Is or have been Judge of High Court / Qualified to be a judge of High Court.
- Has been a Member of Indian Legal Service and held a post of Grade I of that service.
- Has held a Civil Judiciary post at the level of Joint Secretary in the payscale of Rs.37400-67000 (GP-10000) for minimum 3 years.
- Last date of receipt of filled in application through Speed post is 12/01/2018.
- Names of pre qualified candidates in the ratio of 1:5 will be displayed on our website after 29/01/18 along with other details like venue, time etc.
- The details for the interview will be held uploaded separately. (Complete details will be displayed on our website). The selection process will consist of Interview and Group Discussions. No separate communications by post will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
- The final results will be declared by last week of February (tentatively).
- Eligible and interested candidates for the aforesaid posts may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidate must enclose all relevant proof /documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scale/gross salary. The candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public sector undertaking (PSUs) should forward their application through proper channel along with the APARs for the last five years, so as to reach the under mentioned address by the stipulated date. The candidates shortlisted for Screening Process will be advised though our website only.
PAY AND EMOLUMENTS: The selected candidate will be provided a consolidated fees of Rs.1,10,300/- per month. They will be entitled for other facilities as per extant rules of the Corporation.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. All relevant documents should be attached with the application.
Important Date: 12th January, 2018
click above to download
the employment notification