ADVT NO: DMRC/ OM/ HR/II/2018
DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD
Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi-110001, India
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi, NCR & other metros. Applications are invited from young and dynamic persons of Indian nationality for the following category of Executive & Non-Executive posts in DMRC.
1.Name of the post- Asstt. Manager/ Electrical
No of post- 21
2.Name of the post- Asstt. Manager/ S&T
No of post- 12
3.Name of the post- Asstt. Manager/ Operations
No of post- 08
4.Name of the post- Asstt.Manager/Fire
No of post- 02
5.Name of the post- Asstt.Manager/ Stores
No of post- 02
6.Name of the post- Asstt.Manager/ Environment
No of post-01
7.Name of the post- Asstt.Manager/IT
No of post- 03
8.Name of the post- Jr.Engineer/ Electrical
No of post- 192
9.Name of the post- Jr.Engineer/ Electronics
No of post- 135
10.Name of the post- Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical
No of post- 87
11.Name of the post- Jr.Engineer/ Civil
No of post- 24
12.Name of the post- Jr.Engineer/ Environment
No of post- 02
13.Name of the post- Asstt. Programmer
No of post- 09
14.Name of the post- Legal Assistant
No of post- 04
15.Name of the post- Fire Inspector
No of post- 10
16.Name of the post- Librarian
No of post- 02
17.Name of the post- Maintainer Electrician
No of post- 317
18.Name of the post- Maintainer Electronic Mechanic
No of post- 530
19.Name of the post- Maintainer-Ref & AC Mechanic
No of post- 33
20.Name of the post- Maintainer-Fitter
No of post- 178
21.Name of the post- Asstt. Manager/ Electrical
No of post- 25
22.Name of the post- Asstt. Manager/ S&T
No of post- 22
23.Name of the post- Asstt. Manager/ Civil
No of post- 44
24.Name of the post- Asstt. Manager/ Alignment Design
No of post- 01
25.Name of the post- Jr.Engineer/ Electrical
No of post- 07
26.Name of the post- Jr.Engineer/ Electronics
No of post- 102
27.Name of the post- Jr.Engineer/ Civil
No of post- 96
28.Name of the post- Office Assistant
No of post- 14
29.Name of the post- Store Assistant
No of post- 13
Qualification: As prescribed above. Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam, qualifying of which would make them educationally eligible for these posts but have not yet been informed of the results, will also be eligible for applying for these posts. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but their candidature would be provisional. If they do not produce proof of having passed the essential qualification by/on the date of publication of result of CBT by DMRC for Non-executive posts or on date of GD /Interview for Executive posts, their candidature is liable to be cancelled. The proof of passing/result should have been declared in public domain through newspapers/websites etc.
Selection process: For Executive cadre posts, viz., under SECTION ‘A’ & ‘C’ (for post codes RE01 to RE07 and CE01 to CE04), the selection methodology will comprise a threestage process –CBT (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive(Technical/Non-technical) category, as the case may be. For Non- Executive posts, viz. under SECTION ‘B’ & ‘D’ (for post codes RNE01 to RNE09 & CNE01 to CNE05), the selection methodology will comprise a twostage process – CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard & for Maintainers posts under, viz., RNE10 to RNE13, the selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process – CBT (One paper), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.
General: Most Important:
- Caste & PWD Certificate should be in prescribed formats, for seeking age relaxation etc.. (All these formats are available on DMRC’s website
www.delhimetrorail.com). No other format will be acceptable.
- Candidates should keep sufficient numbers of same Photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the application form.
- Request for change of mailing address /e-mail address & Mobile Number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi only.
- DMRC reserves the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for each component of selection for any/all posts.
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com for information regarding dates of CBT, result of CBT, schedule of Interview/GD/Standards of Vision for Medical test etc. The eligible candidates, whose applications are available on the Master list, may download the admit card through DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com only, as per schedule & instructions notified on DMRC’s website in advance.
- The admit card for CBT will also be sent on the registered email of the candidate. It can also be downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com only. DMRC will not be responsible for any information issued/posted on any other website than DMRC’s, viz.,www.delhimetrorail.com.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted and there shall be no need to submit any hard copies of the uploaded documents.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and valid mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
- Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “<Title No.>”.
- He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
- On Successful Completion of registration an application sequence No. and password will be generated. (User id & password received on your e-mail and mobile number).
Last Date: 26-02-2018
click above to download
the employment notification