ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2017 (113) Dated: 06/10/2017
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane,
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 11000 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Vijaywada, Mumbai, Lucknow etc. carry about 2.8 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India.
1.Post- Dy. Head of Department
Pay Scale- Rs.36600-62000
EXPERIENCE CRITERIA: – (AS ON LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION)
For employees serving in Government organisation/PSU in CDA pay scales.
- Executive of Government Organisation/PSUs in CDA pay scale of Rs.37400 – 67000 (Grade pay Rs.8700) with a total of 15 years service at Gazetted / Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU.
- For employees serving in Government organisation/PSU in IDA pay scales. Executive of Government Organisation / PSUs in IDA pay scale of Rs.36600-62000 with a total of 15 years service at Gazetted /Executive level in any Govt. Organisation / PSU.
- Or Executive of Government Organisation /PSUs in IDA pay scale of Rs.32900-58000 with a total of 15 years service at Gazetted /Executive level in any Govt. Organisation / PSU with minimum 3 years service in pay scale of Rs.32900-58000.
CHARACTER & ANTECEDENTS:
The success in the examination does not confer any right to appointment unless the corporation is satisfied after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to his/her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
- Last date of receipt of filled in application through Speed post is 30/10/2017.
- Names of pre qualified candidates in the ratio of 1:5 will be displayed on our website tentatively on 10/11/2017 by 6 pm along with other details like venue, time etc.
- The interview will be held in Fourth week of November (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on our website). The selection process will consist of Interview and Group Discussions.
- No separate communications by post will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
Eligible and interested candidates for the aforesaid posts may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidate must enclose all relevant proof /documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scale/gross salary. The candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public sector undertaking (PSUs) should forward their application through proper channel along with the APARs for the last five years, so as to reach the under mentioned address by the stipulated date.
The candidates shortlisted for Screening Process will be advised though our website only and will be eligible for re-imbursement of train fare by ACIII tier.
Application Format: Please see Annexure (I).
The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing on the cover prominently – Name of Post latest by 30/10/17, by speed post at the following address.
General Manager (HR)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Fire Brigade Lane,
Last Date: 30-10-2017
click above to download
the employment notification