Advt No: 79/17
RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1
RITES Ltd., a Schedule ‘A’Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of
India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and
To fuel its ambitious growth plans, RITES is inviting applications from dynamic and result oriented professionals
employed in Central/ State Government Departments/ Central or State PSUs or Private Sector for the following
posts in Company Secretary Discipline:
1.Name of the post- Deputy General Manager
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.29100-54500/-
How to Apply:
1.Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2.Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3.While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4.A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and
furnished along with SELF-ATTESTED HARD COPIES of the following documents in the given order only
(from top to bottom):
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable).
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
5. Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”; within the date specified for the purpose.
All candidates who successfully submit the online Application Form shall be considered for the post. Application form of the candidates (along with hard copies of documents if submitted )shall be scrutinized to check fulfilling of the eligibility criteria viz. Educational Qualification, Experience etc as mentioned in the advertisement. Hence candidates are advised to first check their eligibility as per the advertisement and fill the following details with the utmost care and to ensure the details match the criteria laid down in the advertisement:
i. Degree Name, Discipline and Percentage of Marks scored
ii. Position Held, Dates and Experience Details (Areas of Work)
Start date of online registration: 20.09.2017
Last date of online registration: 13.10.2017
Last date of submission of hard copy of Application Form with due documents: 23.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification