Last Date: 14th February, 2017
Divisional Railway Manager’s Office
In terms of Railway Board’s letter no. E(NG)II/2007/RC-4/CORE/1 dated 16.10.2017 it has been decided to fill up following vacancies in Mumbai Division by re-engagement of Staff, who have retired from Mumbai Division, Central Railway.
Therefore applications of Staff who have retired from Railway Service of Mumbai Division, Central Railway are called for to reach P/General section (Drop Box) of Sr DPO’s office on or before 05.01.18.
1.Name of the Post- Clerk
No of Post- 185
2.Name of the Post- SSE/ SE (Sig)
No of Post- 261
3.Name of the Post- Maintainer
No of Post- 229
4.Name of the Post- Technician
No of Post- 100
The following terms and conditions may kindly noted:
- The Scheme is valid up to 01.12.2019.
- Retired staff who have retired from Mumbai Division of Cenrtral Railway and from the same category and same department for which notification is issued can apply.
- The re-engagement shall be strictly upto 01.12.2019 or attaining the age of 65 years or till the availability of regular candidates from RRB/Departmental Selection whichever is earlier.
- Maximum upper age limit for re-engagement on 01.12.2019 is 65 years. No reengaged employee should continue in service beyond 65 years of age.
- The Administration is at liberty to terminate the services of the re-engaged employees even before 01.12.2019 in case their work/ conduct is found unsatisfactory by giving a notice of 7 days. The re-engage retired staff should give a notice of 7 days before discontinuing his services.
- The employees Removed / Dismissed/ Compulsory retired as a result of disciplinary action or in review, are not eligible for re-engagement. Further employees retired under SRRS/LARGESS will not be eligible.
- The re-engaged employees are entitled only for monthly fixed remuneration i.e reducing pension from his/her last pay drawn, (i.e. Basic+DA) at the time of retirement. The monthly fixed remuneration plus full pension shall not exceed the last pay drawn at the time of retirement.
- The Re-engaged employee will not be eligible for any kind of leave (like CL,APL, sick Leave etc). For absence if any, appropriate deduction will be made from the monthly remuneration.
- The re-engaged employees are not entitled for any other benefit or facilities except the monthly fixed remuneration.
- The retired employee shall execute an agreement to abide by all the terms and conditions of the re-engagement .
- Re-engagement shall be subject to prescribed medical fitness for the relevant Category.
- Suitability / Competency of the applicant shall be adjudged by nominated committee before their re-engagement.
- The duty hours of the re-engaged employees would be 9.30 hrs to 18.00 hrs. The duty can be changed as per the requirement of works by the administration with weekly off for one day.
- Copy of any of the following documents should be attached with the application & it is Mandatory.
HOW TO APPLY:
The last date for submission of the application is 05.01.18. Staff retired from Mumbai Division Central Railway desirous for re-engagement , have to submit their applications in the prescribed format at Annexure A in the box kept in P/General Section of this office on or before 05.01.18.
Last Date: 05-01-2018
click above to download
the employment notification