Last Date: 08th December, 2017
Divisional Railway Manager’s Office
In terms of Railway Board’s letter no. E(NG)II/2007/RC-4/CORE/1 dated 16.10.2017 it has been decided to fill up following vacancies in Mumbai Division by re-engagement of Staff , who have retired from Mumbai Division, Central Railway.
Therefore applications of Staff who have retired from Railway Service of Mumbai Division, Central Railway are called for to reach P/General section (Drop Box) of Sr DPO’ s office on or before 08.12.17.
1.Post- Mechanical- 54 Posts
2.Name of the post- Traction- 97 Posts
3.Name of the post- Electrical- 110 Posts
4.Name of the post- Civil Hord- 16 Posts
5.Name of the post- Civil- 120 Posts
6.Name of the post- TRS CLA- 240 Posts
7.Name of the post- Operating- 26 Posts
8.Name of the post- Personnel- 15 Posts
- Maximum upper age limit for re-engagement is 62 years as on 14.09.2018. Hence candidate should born on or after 14.09.195 6. No re-engaged employee should continue in service beyond 62 years of age.
- The Administration is at liberty to terminate the services of the re-engaged employees even before 14.09.2018 in case their work/ conduct is found unsatisfactory by giving a notice of 7 days.
- The employees Removed / Dismissed/ Compulsory retired as a result of disciplinary action or in review , are not eligible for re-engagement. Further employees retired under SRRS/LARGESS will not be eligible
- The re-engaged employees are entitled only for monthly fixed remuneration i.e reducing pension from his/her last pay drawn, (i.e. Basic+DA) at the time of retirement. The monthly fixed remuneration plus full pension shall not exceed the last pay drawn at the time of retirement.
- The Re-engaged employee will not be eligible for any kind of leave (like CL,APL, sick Leave etc). For absence if any, appropriate deduction will be made from the monthly remuneration.
- The re-engaged employees are not entitled for any other benefit or facilities except the monthly fixed remuneration.
- The retired employee shall execute an agreement to abide by all the terms and conditions of the re-engagement.
- Re-engagement shall be subject to prescribed medical fitness for the relevant Category.
HOW TO APPLY:
The last date for submission of the application is 08.12.17. Staff retired from Mumbai Division Central Railway desirous for re-engagement, have to submit their applications in the prescribed format at Annexure A in the box kept in P/Genl Section of this office on or before 08.12.17.
click above to download
the employment notification