EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No. RRC/CR/03/2017 DATED 03/02/2018
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL, CENTRAL RAILWAY
CPM Conversion’s Office Bldg., P.D’Mello Road, Wadibunder,
Central Railway invites ONLINE applications from the eligible sports persons who are citizens of India, for filling up 21 posts of the Sports Quota (as in item 2) for the year 2017-18 over Central Railway. The posts are open to all regardless of Community. There is no reservation for SC/ST/OBC. Further, only the candidates qualified in the Selection Trials shall be called for Interview.
1.Name of the post- Swimming (Men), Athletics (Women) & Cricket (Men)
No of post- 05
Pay Scale- Rs.29200-92300/ 25500-81100/-
2.Name of the post- Swimming (Men), Water Polo (Men) & Boxing (Men)
No of post- 16
Pay Scale- Rs.21700-69100/ 19900-63200/-
- Minimum Graduation in any faculty from a recognized University.
- Passed 12th (+2 stage) OR its Equivalent Examination
Passed Matriculation plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship
Passed Matriculation plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
Note: 1) Diploma in Engineering will not be considered as an alternative higher qualification.
- Note: Persons if appointed to the category of Clerk cum Typist should acquire Typing proficiency of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi within a period of two years from the date of appointment and till such time their appointments to this category will be provisional.
- Production of original documents of Date of birth, Educational Qualification and Sports Achievement etc on the day of Trial and Interview is mandatory without which they will not be allowed to appear in the Trial/Interview. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi. Photocopy of all documents should be self attested. No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the selection trials/interview. Applicants will have to bring their own kit and also four-passport size photographs. They may also be required to stay during the selection trials for 2-3 days, for which they have to make their own arrangements. The railway administration has all rights reserved to fix any date/place or postpone trials/interview or cancel due to unforeseen causes against which no claim will be accepted.
- Candidates should be in readiness to appear for the trials etc at short notice after the last date for submission of application is over. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere on Central Railway.
- Ordinarily, a Railway servant shall be employed throughout his service on the Railway or Railway establishment to which he/she is posted on first appointment and shall have no claim as of right for transfer to another Railway or another establishment. In the exigencies of service, however, it shall be open to the Competent Authority to transfer the Railway servant to any other department or division/unit or Railway or Railway establishment including a project in or out of India.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo training wherever training is prescribed for the post.
- Emoluments on initial appointment will be minimum pay of the level of pay plus other allowances as admissible at that time. During training period only stipend will be paid as applicable. Candidates may have to give security deposit and execute indemnity bond, wherever necessary.
- Candidates are required to obtain caste certificates in the proper Proforma from the appropriate authority and produce the original certificate at the time of verification, failing which he/she may be disqualified. This is strictly required as per Chapter 13 of the Brochure (published by Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions Department of personnel Training, New Delhi) on verification of the claims of Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe.
- Xerox copy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, not below the rank of Tehsildar, in case of SC/ST/OBC Candidates. OBC candidates shall also submit OBC Non-Creamy-Layer Certificate in Central Government format issued on or after 01/04/2017 by the Competent Authority at the time of trial. Certificates should contain Caste, Date of Issue etc and bear the Seal of the Issuing Authority. Format of caste certificate for SC/ST candidates is enclosed as annexure ‘C’ and for OBC as annexure “D”.
- (Format of Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates is also available on RRC Website: www.rrccr.com).
Last Date: 20-02-2018
click above to download
the employment notification