Divisional Personnel Officer
For DRM(P) Mumbai CST
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
In terms of Railway Board’s letter NO E(NG)II/2010/RC-4/6 dated 27.9.12 & 14.09.17 it has been decided to fill up 11 vacancies of Ministerial Staff in Recruitment grade i.e PB I GP 1900 Level 2 in Mumbai Division by re-engagement of Ministerial Staff , who have retired from Railway Service.
Therefore applications of Ministerial Staff who have retired from Railway Service of Mumbai Division, Central Railway are called for to reach P/Admn section of Sr DPO’s office on or before 25.10.17.
1.Name of the post- Ministerial Staff
No of post- 11
Pay Scale- Rs.5200-20200+ GP 1900/-
- The Scheme is valid upto 31.01.18.
- Ministerial staff retired from Railway service can only apply.
- The re-engagement shall be strictly upto the age of 62 years on or before 31.01.18 or till the availability of regular candidates from RRB/Departmental Selection whichever is earlier.
- He /she should be born on or after 31.01.56 and maximum upper age limit for re-engagement is 62 years. No re-engaged employee should continue in service beyond 62 years of age.
- The Administration is at liberty to terminate the services of the re-engaged employees even before 31.01.18 in case their work/ conduct is found unsatisfactory.
- The employees Removed / Dismissed/ Compulsory retired as a result of disciplinary action or in review , are not eligible for re-engagement .Further employees retired under SRRS/LARGESS will not be eligible.
- The re-engaged employees are entitled only for daily fixed remuneration i.e Rs.320/- per day, which shall be applicable to the Grade pay of the post against which re-engaged in this case, i.e. Jr clerk PB-I 5200-20200+ GP 1900/-.The re-engaged employees are not entitled for any other benefit or facilities except the daily fixed remuneration. The daily allowance plus full pension shall not exceed the last pay drawn.
- Suitability /Competency of the applicant shall be adjudged by nominated committee before their re-engagement.
- The duty hours of the re-engaged employees would be 9.30 hrs to 18.00 hrs.
- The last date for submission of the application is 25.10.17. Ministerial Staff retired from Railways desirous for re-engagement , have to submit their applications in the prescribed format at Annexure A to P/Admn section of Sr DPO’s office on or before 25.10.17 or place them in the box kept in P/Genl Section of this office on or before 25.10.17.
Central Railway is one of the 16 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus. It has the distinction of operating first passenger railway line in India, which opened from Mumbai to Thane on 16 April 1853.
The railway zone was formed on 5 November 1951 by grouping several government-owned railways, including the Great Indian Peninsula Railway, the Scindia State Railway of the former princely state of Gwalior, Nizam State Railway, Wardha Coal State Railway and the Dholpur Railways.
The Central Railway zone formerly included large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage and staff. These areas became the new West Central Railway zone in April 2003.
The Central Railway General Manager’s official residence (erstwhile GIPR agent’s residence), ‘Glenogle’-a Grade II-B heritage bungalow, is located on Bhausaheb Hire Marg (Mount Pleasant Road), adjacent to the Maharashtra Chief minister’s official residence ‘Varsha’ in Malabar Hill, Mumbai.
Last Date: 25-10-2017
click above to download
the employment notification