Advt. No. 4A/ 2017-18
Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant. Apply before 13 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
RBI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Bank’s Medical Consultant
No. of Vacancy: 06 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.750/- (Per Hour)
Educational Qualification: Applicant should possess Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Gynaecology.
- Board does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of or for any reason beyond the control of the Board.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/recruitment shall be considered as disqualification.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, the Board’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The eligibility for availing reservation against the vacancies reserved for the physically disabled persons shall be the same as prescribed in “The Persons with Disability (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.” Provided further that the physically disabled candidates shall also be required to meet special eligibility criteria in terms of physical requirements/functional classification (abilities/disabilities) consistent with requirements prescribed.
- A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidates belong is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government. If a candidate indicates in his/her application form that he/she belongs to General category but subsequently writes to the Board to change his/her category to a reserved one, such request shall not be entertained by the Board. Similar principle will be followed for PWD categories also. In case of a candidate unfortunately becoming physically disabled during the course of the recruitment process, the candidate should produce valid document showing him/her acquiring a disability to the extent of 40% or more as defined under PWD Act, 1995 to enable him/her to get the benefits of PWD reservation.
How to Apply RBI Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with self-attested copies of all relevant documents, passport size photograph send to the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Fort Glacis, 16, Rajaji Salai, Chennai-600001 on or before 13.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 13.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification