Advt. No.: IIA/11/2017
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ASTROPHYSICS
2ND BLOCK, KORAMANGALA, SARJAPUR ROAD,
The Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) is an autonomous academic national institution of the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India dedicated to research in Astronomy, Astrophysics and Allied Physics. The Institute has its main campus in Koramangala, Bengaluru and CREST Campus at Hosakote, Bengaluru. It operates field stations at Kavalur & Kodaikanal in Tamil Nadu, Gauribidanur in Karnataka, and Leh and Hanle in Ladakh region of Jammu & Kashmir.
Online applications are invited from young, bright, and highly motivated individuals for the following positions to work at various campuses of the Institute:
IIAP Job Details:
1.Post Name: Administrative Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2800/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or equivalent from a recognized University at least 50% marks in the aggregate; knowledge of computer applications such as word, excel, power point, internet, tally etc.
Other Terms & conditions:
- The above posts will carry pay and allowances as per Central Government Rules. Selected candidate will be on probation for a period of two years and will be continued on regular appointment subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation. The pay scales are under revision as per the VII Central Pay Commission and accepted by the Govt. of India.
- The employee will be governed by the New Pension Scheme.
- The appointees are liable be posted in any of the Institute’s field stations and locations.
- Age relaxation is permissible to SC/ST & OBC candidates and also to physically handicapped candidates as notified by Govt. of India from time to time.
- Departmental candidates / Government Servants are eligible for age relaxation as per Rules.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility condition, desiring of applying more than one position, must apply separately for each position.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and experience shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of completed application.
- No TA will be paid for attending the written test / skill test.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro train / bus fare by the shortest route limited to 3 AC railway fare for the post (Sl.No.1 to 3) on production of original tickets.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for written test/skill test/ interview/ appointment. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply IIAP Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.iiap.res.in from 13.10.2017 to 13.11.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 13.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 13.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form