Advt. No.: IOCL/MKTG/SR/REC/2018/1
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Post Box No.-3321, Nungambakkam MDO
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites Application for the post of 98 Junior Operator & Junior Charge man in workman categories. Apply Online before 10 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IOCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Operator
No. of Vacancy: 97 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
2.Post Name: Junior Chargeman
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Not Specified
- For Junior Operator: Matric with ITI in relevant Trades.
- For Junior Chargeman: 3 (three) years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- A candidate is allowed to apply for only one discipline. In case of receipt of more than one application for more than one discipline, all the applications will be rejected.
- Qualification for the purpose of this clause would mean the qualification based on which candidature is offered or considered as claimed by a candidate. Prescribed qualification shall be strictly adhered to.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examinations as indicated above in regular full time course. The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full time course (including Industrial training as part of the course with no break). The required qualification acquired through Part-time/Correspondence/Distance Learning / Open University mode shall render the candidate ineligible.
- A Sandwich Diploma Course (with Industrial Training as part of the course with no break) shall be considered eligible.
- Regular full time Ill course should be recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
- Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class -XII(Sc)/lT1 admitted in 2nd year of Diploma Course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of 4 semesters in the Diploma course.
- The criteria for full time regular course shall not be insisted upon in case of Ex-Servicemen, provided they possess a requisite equivalent qualification that has been acquired during the service period and is recognized by AICTE/MHRD, Government of India and have secured the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
- No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification shall be entertained, except for Ex-Servicemen.
- Ex-Servicemen claiming equivalence in qualification shall be required to produce a copy of equivalence certificate by the concerned Ministry.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE, MBA, CA/ICWA, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification shall not be eligible.
How to Apply IOCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.iocl.com form 20.01.2018 to 10.02.2018. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with all supporting documents & Photograph by ordinary post to Post Box No. 3321, Nungambakkam MDO, Chennai-600034 on or before 16.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.02.2018
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application form: 16.02.2018
Date of Written Test: 25.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form