Advt. No.: F.56/GIPMER/Estt/Interview/SR/Pt.File-I/1565
G.B. Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
1, J.L. NEHRU MARG, NEW DELHI-110002(INDIA)
Applications are invited in the prescribed format (Annexure-A below) from eligible candidates to fill up the vacant/likely to become vacant posts of Senior Residents on regular basis in the various specialties of this institute, the interview will be held from 11.00 AM onwards in the Auditorium of this institute at Academic Block and application (as per Annexure –A ) must be submitted at Counter 17 of Administration Branch of the Institute on/before 20.02.2018 upto 04.00 P.M as per schedule given below:
Govt. of Delhi Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Resident
No. of Vacancy: 93 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.67700/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: MBBS with P.G Degree or Diploma in the concerned specialty from a Recognised University/ Institution and should be Registered with Delhi Medical Council.
CONDITIONS OF RECRUITMENT (Senior Resident):
- The tenure of Senior Resident is for 03 years including any service rendered as Senior Resident earlier on adhoc/regular basis in any Institution. The appointment will be initially for a period of one Year, which could be extended for a period of another two years on annual basis, subject to the satisfactory work and conduct report from the concerned Head of the Department.
- Other service conditions as prescribed from time to time by the Institute will be applicable.
- Inter Hospital/Inter Institutional transfer shall not be permitted.
- The candidates who are already in Govt. service should submit NOC.
- The candidates who are working on adhoc basis (including those on extension) in GIPMER shall have to apply afresh for Senior Residency.
- The candidates should be registered with Delhi Medical Council.
- Their service will be governed by residency scheme.
- Where no fresh candidates are available, candidates who have completed three years residency but are willing to serve as Senior Resident may also be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Separate merit lists for fresh candidates and for others (those who have completed 03 years of residency) would be prepared.
- Firstly, the list containing names of fresh candidates would be exhausted for appointment as senior residents and the second list would be used only after that.
- Further, all Senior Residents appointments from second list will be for one year only in adhoc basis. It would not be renewable after one year.
- The candidates should bring all original documents along with their attested photocopies on the scheduled date of Interview.
- No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview.
How to Apply Govt. of Delhi Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self attested copies of testimonials & Documents send to Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, 01, J.L. Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110002 on or before 20.02.2018.
Venue of Interview: The Auditorium of this institute at Academic Block.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 20.02.2018
Date of Interview: 22 & 23.02.2018 at 11:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification