Advt. No: AIIMS/BBSR/Admin-II//2017/05/4384
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
Sijua, Post: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar-751019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institute being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana(PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for the following Nursing Posts (Group-B) on DIRECT
RECRUITMENT BASIS in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (Odisha).
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job Details:
1.Post Name: Staff Nurse Grade-I
No. of Vacancy: 127 Posts (UR – 65, OBC- 34, SC – 19 & ST – 09)
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4800/-
2.Post Name: Staff Nurse Grade-II
No. of Vacancy: 800 Posts (UR – 404, OBC- 216, SC–120 & ST–60)
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4600/-
Educational Qualification: B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognised Institute or University and Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/ Board or Council.
- All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar, Odisha and the Pay Band and GPs are under process for revision as per the recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission.
- Application Process:-The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar official website i.e., http://www.aiimbhubaneswar.edu.in. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts alongwith other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News/Rojgar Samachar or earlier (as posted on the website). The last date of online submission of applications will be 25th December, 2017. In case the last date falls on weekly off or holidays, then the last date of submission of application will be shifted to the next working days (upto 5.00 P.M.). No documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them along with proof of payment (a copy of challan/online payment receipt) for their record for future reference.
OTHER INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATES:
- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is an autonomous body established under Act of Parliament.
- Service under the Institute is governed by Act and the Rules & Regulations framed there under.
- All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- Probation period: The period of probation is two years.
- The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications / experiences as advertised as on the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered. However, in case they are called for CBT/Written Test and appeared for the test does not confer any rights for selection in case they are found not meeting eligibility criteria later on.
- Incomplete application(s) will be summarily rejected. Applications received after the last date of application will not be considered.
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed educational
- The employees of the Institute will be governed by the New Pension Scheme as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division). Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003. However, pay protection and continuation of past services of the existing Govt. employees selected to the post will be considered strictly as per the Rules.
- Last Date of the Submission of On-line Application: 25th December, 2017.
- The post(s) is/are whole time and will not engage in any trade or business or undertake any employment full-time or part-time while in the service of the Institute without the explicit permission of the Director or the Officer authorized by him/her in this behalf.
How to Apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in on or before 25.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form