Advertisement No. 8/2018
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Applications in the prescribed format given at the Commission’s website at http://www.pscwbapplication.in are invited from Indian Citizens and such other nationals as are declared eligible by Govt. of India for recruitment to the under mentioned post at Sl. No. 1 which is temporary but likely to be permanent and Sl. Nos. 2 & 3 which are permanent.
1.Name of the post- Probation-cum-after care Officer
No of post- 09
Pay Scale- Rs.9000–40500/-
2.Name of the post- Medical Technologist (ECG) Grade-III
No of post- 15
Pay Scale- Rs.7100–37600/-
3.Name of the post- Medical Technologist (Laboratory)
No of post- 66
Pay Scale- Rs.7100–37600/-
Essential: Passed Higher Secondary Examination of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and a two year Diploma in ECG Technology recognized by the Government of West Bengal.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate Application along with requisite fees for each.
- SUBMISSION OF MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR ONE PARTICULAR POST IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. THE CANDIDATURE OF A CANDIDATE WHO SUBMITS MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO THE SELECTION PROCEDURE, WILL BE CANCELLED EVEN IF HE/SHE IS ADMITTED TO THE SAME.
- The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by Government.
- All the degrees/diplomas/certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
- The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called in for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher qualifications in the relevant subjects/higher standard of marks/grade obtained in the essential qualifications or experience in relevant field higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or on the basis of a Screening Test/Written Test. The Commission may fix qualifying cut-off marks for all the categories of the vacancies in each level of examination, i.e. written, interview and aggregate.
- IN THE CASES OF SCREENING TEST/ WRITTEN TEST, CANDIDATES SUFFERING FROM BLINDNESS OR LOW VISION WILL BE ALLOWED THE HELP OF A SCRIBE, IF REQUIRED. THE SCRIBE SHOULD NOT POSSESS EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION HIGHER THAN THE REQUISITE QUALIFICATION FOR THE POST.
- If sufficient number of candidates with prescribed age limit is available for selection for a particular post, the commission may exercise its discretion not to relax upper age limit of the candidate(s) even if the provision for such relaxation is laid down in the advertised criteria.
How to Apply PSCWB Vacancy:
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 20.03.2018 to 09.04.2018. thereafter website link will be disabled.
click above to download
the employment notification