PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Online applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up of 9 (nine) posts of UDC—Cum- Accountant, Group ‘C’ (Non Gazetted) Ministerial in the Pay Band of Rs.5200-20,000/-+ Grade Pay Rs.2800/- and other allowances as admissible to Arunachal Pradesh Govt.
Employees from time to time . Out of 9(nine) posts, 8(eight) posts are borne under the Department of Planning and 1(one) post under the Arunachal Pradesh Public service Commission. The ratio of reservation is 8(eight) posts reserved for APST candidates and 1(one) post unreserved. The vacancy is subject to variation.
APPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: UDC-cum-Accountant
No. of Vacancy: 09 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2800/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline with knowledge of Computer.
- The Secretary to Governor, Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar.
- The PPS to Hon’ble Chief Minister, Arunachal Pradesh.
- PS to All Ministers, Arunachal Pradesh.
- PS to Speaker/Deputy Speaker, Arunachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly.
- PS to Chief Secretary, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
- All Principal Secretaries/Commissioners/Secretaries, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
- The Secretary,(Planning), Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar with reference to his Letter No. PD(EM) 29/2016/6181 Dated Itanagar the 196 January 2017.
- The Secretary (Gazetteers), Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
- All Deputy Commissioners/Additional Deputy Commissioners, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
- All Heads of Department, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
- The Director (Printing), Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Naharlagun for publication of the advertisement in the next Issue of the Arunachal News Letter.
- The Station Director, AIR, Itanagar/Pasighat/Tezu/Tawang with a request to arrange broadcasting at suitable times/slots.
- The Director, DDK, Itanagar with a request to telecast the advertisement.
- DIPROs of All the Districts, Arunachal Pradesh
- The Employment Officers of All Districts of Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
- The Resident Commissioner/Deputy Resident Commissioners, New Delhi/Shillong/Guwahati/ Kolkata/Tezpur.
- The Editor,Arunachal Times , Itanagar with a request to publish the advertisement of 8 sized font in one issue of their paper. There should be Ashoka Emblem on the top left corner of the advertisement. The bill in triplicate with a copy of the advertisement published may be sent to the undersigned for payment.
- The Editor, the Eastern Sentinel, Itanagar with a request to publish the advertisement of 8 sized font in one issue of their paper. There should be Ashoka Emblem on the top left corner of the advertisement. The bill in triplicate with a copy of the advertisement published may be sent to the undersigned for payment.”
How to Apply Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.appsc.gov.in on or before 06.04.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission of Application Form: 06.04.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form